Sunday, October 26, 2008

The red leaves behind me are my absolute favorite part of the fall season. I wait all year to see the foliage change to these brilliant colors.














Another great weekend. I took a drive to Ankeny Hill Wildlife Refuge intending to hike. But, the refuge is closed for wintering birds and wildlife. So my friend Marianne and I decided to take a drive to Canby, back to my old farm and hike at the nursery just across the street. It was such a B E A U beautiful day. I couldn't have ordered a more perfect day for a drive and walk out in the country. We had homemade chicken and dumpling soup, took a drive to Ankeny Hill, took a drive to Canby, hiked, had pumpkin smoothies from a farm just down the road, then spagetti, red wine and sourdough french bread for dinner. A great day was had by all. Enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed experiencing them.





No comments: