Sunday, February 1, 2009

The New Year Brings Old Friends in and Takes Some Friends Out.

The year of 09 is the year that I say goodbye to old friends, and hello to some old friends made new again.




And saying hello to old friends who've become new friends again.


Me and my friend since my freshman year of high school, Brandy.



My sister Sherri with Brandy.


The three amigas enjoying catching up with one another.

We met at my favorite restaurant in Lake Oswego, Standfords.


"So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. Follow after love..."

To follow love it requires the ability to recognize love. Sometimes seduction, control and manipulation can be mistaken for love. In order to love it also requires seeing others clearly. So trust wisely, not blindly. Remember to truly love those in your life it requires maintaining a centered harmonious relationship. This requires valuing integrity, being truthful and taking care of yourself.
To all my family and friends. I love you.












No comments: