Saturday, October 22, 2011

What Now!

Can you believe this! I'm having more and more difficulty concentrating, can't think for second, have continual brain fog, even got lost driving around my  home town last night and felt disoriented.  I was afraid I would never find my way to where I was going. I couldn't call anyone because I wouldn't have been able to explain where I was. I am sitting here in my living room, it's Saturday. I'm still having a difficult time focusing. I can't seem to complete a thought. I even DID NOT recognize my OWN home when I got home last night. I was only sure it was my home because the garage door opener opened the garage door. But, then I panicked thinking it had opened the wrong person(s) door. I didn't recognize my neighbors house and I was afraid to pull in the driveway that I'd be pulling into someone elses garage!! I finally noticed and recognized a coat rack I have hanging in my garage and then I was fairly certain it was my house. But, still not positive.

I use to spend many, many hours at work. I am now barely able to make it to the end of the work day. Even though my body is there, mentally I'm wiped. Physical I'm scarcely able to stay awake. I can barely figure out how to open my grade book much less get any work done. When people are talking to me I'm having a hard time making sense of what they are saying. When I 'm reading a story to my students, I am having a difficult time making sense of some of the text.

My students and I get so tired by the mid afternoon we can hardly stay awake. My students complain of headaches. I get headaches. My students complain of stomach aches. I've been waking up in the middle of the night with incredible stomach aches, diarreah, vomiting, cold sweats, feeling like I may pass out from the stomach pains.  My eyes are blood red by the end of the work day. They burn. My nose burns. My ears ring. I have restless leg syndrome and I am so tired I can't do a thing. It is overwhelming for me to think of just doing a load of laundry or picking up mail from the table. What would I do with it?

Then at work the other day, people begin telling me how my room smells of mold. It has this horrible odor. Several people in a row one afternoon entered my room slowly saying the same thing. I do notice a large black stain on the ceiling above my desk.

Today, I researched some symptoms of mold toxicity. It turns out all of the symptoms I labled are signs of dangerous nuerological reactions to mold toxicity. The mold actually kills brain cells. I can't financially afford to take time off of work. What do I do? I'm afraid to go to work.  Not just go in my room, but to go in the building period!

Here's a link to the symptoms:

http://rantery.awardspace.com/black-mold-toxic-stachybotrys-mycotoxins.html

Some of the symptoms are:

  • Mental and neurological symptoms




  • Respiratory symptoms




  • Circulatory symptoms




  • Vision and eye problems




  • Skin problems




  • Immune system problems




  • Reproductive system problems




  • Tiredness and discomfort




  • Other illnesses and health problems
  • No comments: