Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh the Places You'll Go!


Well, I may have the candida in check. Now I just need to keep it that way. New goal; set a deadline for the book and get back into shape! I refuse to weigh myself today, don't want to know. All I know is my clothes are getting pretty snug. Set a new goal to do a marathon this year. Start belly dancing lessons Thursday for fun and for the health of my body. Second week of guitar club at my home, for spiritual, emotional and social health.

Today starts the first day of focus on putting healthy things into my body. Only those things that sustain me truthfully will pass my lips. Meaning, foods with nutrients my body needs to be good to me, and things my soul needs to keep it healthy and strong and things my mind needs for it to be healthy. Oh the places my mind, body and spirit will take me when I take good care of them. Let the new day begin!


No comments: