Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Right Place Wrong Time



"I been in the right place but it must have been the wrong time I'd have said the right thing but I must have used the wrong line I been in the right trip but I must have used the wrong car My head was in a bad place and I'm wondering what it's good for I been the right place but it must have been the wrong time My head was in a bad place but I'm having such a good time"

This song is playing on my Comcast music station right now and it reminded me of a comment my coworker made today. She asked me what was wrong and thought I was unhappy. I asked her why she had that impression and she said because of my last blog entry. So, I thought I better clear up the confusion. I am not unhappy. I am doing very well! That previous blog entry was made on a day when I was doing a lot of soul searching to figure out why I keep repeating a particular pattern in my life that I keep thinking I've learned the appropriate lesson and won't repeat it. Then low and behold in waltzes a familiar stranger that I don't recognize. Only to discover soon enough I do know this stranger, all too well. I couldn't wrap my head around why said stranger keeps knockin' on my door and why I continue to open it and let him in. I think I have a handle on it now.

Lest there be any question I am very happy with the direction of my life. I love my new home, I'm happy with all the changes I've made for myself. My life continues to move forward and I continue to grow in areas I'm focused on. I have incredibly wonderful friends and family members who are always there for me when I need them. It just so happens when things are spectacular though, I don't sit down to "blog." It seems blogging typically happens when I'm settled quiet in my home contemplating, deeply thinking, and being introspective about something specific in my life that needs my attention. So, that's where that entry came from. Life's challenging for everyone some of the time. I just happen to blog about mine. But, no I am not unhappy. Just transitioning from "right place, wrong time", to right place, right time! It's coming! I can feel it coming my way! It's the right time, now I just need to find the right place to be.

No comments: